- Visitors may make a hospital stay seem more comfortable. For the safety of our patients, we ask that you follow these visiting policies:
- Visitors should be in good health. Please do not visit if you have a sore throat, fever, cough, or other signs of illness.
- Visitor passes are needed if you are visiting a patient after 9:00pm. Check with the nurse to find out how to get a pass.
- Please be considerate of other patients and visitors.
- Intensive Care and Labor & Delivery has limited visiting hours and guidelines. Please check with a nurse on the unit to determine the guidelines.
- Visitors may be asked to leave the room if the doctor or nurse needs to see the patient.
- Some patients may be on special diets during their treatments. Please check with the nurse before bringing food or drinks for a patient.
- Convenient waiting areas are available for family and visitors in each department.
The MRMC Cafeteria is open daily from 7:00am to 6:00pm. The cafeteria is located on the ground floor.
Smoking is not permitted on hospital property in Arkansas
Interpreters are available upon request
Free parking is available for MRMC patients and visitors on the south side of the hospital. Please ensure your vehicle is locked and valuables are hidden. MRMC is not responsible for items left in vehicles.
Comments or Concerns
Most problems or questions can be answered by your nurse or physician. MRMC also provides a Patient Ambassador, available to discuss your concerns with you. Should you feel that your concerns have not been addressed, you may file a complaint with hospital administration by calling 870-235-3212. If you have a problem or concern which you feel MRMC has not addressed, you may contact the Arkansas Department of Health, Health Facilities Services at 501-661-2201 or in writing at 4815 W Markham, Little Rock AR 72205.