Dr. Tintinu is a graduate of the University of Maryland School of Medicine and completed his surgical residency at Akron General Medical Center. He specializes in laparoscopic procedures, and continually works to ensure his patients receive the latest in surgical services. Dr. Tintinu will work with your primary care provider to coordinate services and to make sure you receive care customized to your individual needs. He is board certified by the American Board of Surgery.
Dr. Tintinu sees new patients by appointment at the Magnolia Surgical Clinic. Patients may make an appointment by calling the clinic at 870-235-3600, or by asking their primary care provider for a referral.
- Chronic Heartburn and Reflux
- Appendix Surgery
- GI Bleed
- Stomach, Small Intestine, and Colon Surgery
- Hemorrhoid and Rectal Surgery
- Hernia Repair including Hiatal
- Laparoscopic Surgery
- Breast Surgery
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Minor Outpatient Surgeries
- Emergency and Trauma Surgery
- Skin Lesions, Lumps, Cancer
- Diverticulitis and Colitis
This is not an inclusive list of surgical procedures performed by Dr. Tintinu. To inquire about a procedure not on this list contact the Magnolia Surgical Clinic at 870-235-3600.