Thank you for your interest in Magnolia Regional Medical Center. The Marketing/Public Relations Office is always happy to help you with any information requests from local, regional, and national news outlets.
Magnolia Regional Medical Center must approve requests for interviews and photographs with patients, physicians, or employees on our campus before scheduling. MRMC will request written consent from the interviewee and accompany news media at all times on the MRMC campus.
Under HIPAA laws, news media must provide the patient’s name before the release of any patient information. MRMC will not release information about:
- Patients who request that no information be released
- Patients who are involved in domestic violence, rape, sexual abuse, child/elderly abuse, chemical dependency or attempted suicide
- Patients in danger as determined by law enforcement officials
- Patients who are under the age 18, without a parent or legal guardian’s written consent
- Patients discharged who have not given written consent
All requests from the media should be made to: