Magnolia Regional Medical Center is committed to providing top-quality healthcare to patients, regardless of their ability to pay. Our Financial Assistance Program (FAP) helps eligible patients with their bills for services received at MRMC.
Who is Eligible?
- A person whose individual or family income is not more than 250% of the current Federal Poverty Guideline (FPG) may be eligible for discounted services from participating providers at MRMC. (For example, in 2019, for a family a four, that is about $5,364 per month, or $64,675 per year, in income.)
- The patient has been screened for other assistance programs, such as Medicaid. If not, our Financial Counselors can help with that process.
- For emergency or other medically necessary care, a patient who qualifies for assistance may not be charged more than amounts generally billed to individuals with insurance.
- Services eligible for the discount must be medically necessary and not cosmetic.
- Only services provided at MRMC’s hospital, Emergency Room, Rehabilitation Center, and clinics by participating providers under this policy are eligible for the discount.
- To download the full Financial Assistance Program Policy, click here. (para español, haga clic aquí)
How to Apply:
- You may download a Financial Assistance Application by clicking here (para español, haga clic aquí), or you may pick it up at 101 Hospital Drive, Magnolia AR 71753. They are available from the registration desk in the Emergency Room, Admissions, Rehabilitation Center, or any MRMC Clinic. You may also request an application be mailed to you by calling 870-235-3006.
- If you would like to make an appointment with one of our financial counselors for assistance in completing the application, you may call 870-235-3006.
- Return the completed application and required documents to a financial counselor in the Admissions Office, or mail directly to: Magnolia Regional Medical Center, Attn: Financial Counselor, PO Box 629, Magnolia AR 71754.