Magnolia Regional Medical Center credentials physicians and other independent practitioners based on requirements mandated all accrediting bodies and the MRMC Medical Staff.
Independent membership is available to physicians (MD and DO), Dentist and Podiatrist. Advanced Nurse Practitioners and nursing staff (RN, LPN, CRNA) may hold membership with a sponsor physician who is a member of the staff.
The Medical Staff Office is located on the ground floor in the Administration department. The office is open Monday-Friday, 8:00am-4:30pm.
To request a credentialing packet, or for more information, contact:
Medical Staff Coordinator
To qualify for Medical Staff membership, each practitioner must hold the following:
- Degree from a qualified medical or nursing school
- Completion of residency and required fellowship/internship from approved residency program (except for nursing)
- Board certification in field of practice
- A current, unrestricted Arkansas license from the appropriate licensing board
- A current, unrestricted DEA license (physicians, dentists, podiatrist, advanced nursing)
- Current liability insurance
In addition, Emergency Department physicians must hold the current certifications:
- Four hours annually of trauma related continuing medical education
All application is not considered complete until all required documents have been received by the Medical Staff Office. The credentialing process takes 90-120 days from the date of a completed application.