State of the Art Digital Mammography Equipment
If you are age 40 or older, you should have a mammogram every year. The friendly staff at Magnolia Regional Medical Center strive to make your mammogram experience as quick and comfortable as possible. Our digital mammography technology produces clearer, more accurate images for your physician in less time than our previous machines.
Some Important Reasons To Get A Mammogram
- Finding breast cancer early can save your life. As you get older, your risk for breast cancer increases. More than 3 out of 4 of all breast cancers occur in women age 50 or older.
- Most women diagnosed with breast cancer have no history of it in their families.
- Finding breast cancer early often means less surgery.
- Getting a mammogram is easier than you think.
- Having a mammogram once a year helps give you peace of mind.
If you are an Arkansas resident age 40-64, you may qualify for a free mammogram. Visit ARBreastCare.com for more information
To schedule your Mammogram at MRMC, call 870-235-3516.